Eggdrop

Thread: Eggdrop

Banned

Eggdrop

I recently got my own eggdrop. Unfortunately it keeps doing stuff I don't want it to do. Like the revenge mode, this guy de-opped my by mistake and now my eggdrop won't stop de-opping him. I tried ".chanset -revenge -revengebot" and it says I was successful but it still does the same things. Can anyone help me? I think I may be missing some commands here so if you can help plz do.

ok well i cant really help you other than to conferm that i know other people who have had problems with getting eggdrop to configure the way they want it...spefically i remember it constantly kick/banning a guy cause he de-oped one of its "protected"....and nobody could get it to stop :-/
    -8-

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary, and those who dont.

Banned
    Yeah, and one more problem have I. My eggdrop auto bans anybody who is kicked. And somehow, (I have no idea how) but masks whoever kicks the person from the chan. Like this one op kicked a guy, and I saw it, then my bot kicked him too (for no reason, the guy was already kicked) and then banned him, the guy came back asking me why I banned him and flaming me, and he tried to DoS me on a dial-up connection (I was on cable and unbothered), I know because I saw it on my zonealarm. I just need to know how disable that. So if anybody can lead me to a good site for eggdrop help or something, it would be much appreciated.