Google and Googel

Thread: Google and Googel

Google and Googel

While typing in google.com like I usually do to do a search on something I'm interested in, I made a type and went to googel.com. On this site, it's basically the same thing, but it has an option to "Search English Pages" and a thing telling to advertise on there. On google.com, the only thing extra something saying to search catalogues or some junk. I'm just wondering if you guys know anything more about this, like, why they're not exactly the same or what the deal is with the "search english pages" option. It's no big deal or anything, but I just figured I'd start a talk about it on GCC cuz I thought it was pretty neat myself.

yeah sure,
    you also have www.google.com/bsd or www.google.com/linux www.google.com/apple
    and I believe even a parody version with something like www.google.com/3l33th4x0r

The Iceman Cometh
    Here's a list of different languages (including the "Hacker language") that google supports:

http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en

AJ

Haha, yeh, there are even some more. Let me look around and see if I can find them for the others on here. There are some pretty funny ones on there.

EDIT: Oh, hehe, it's already been done!