Thread: Dungeon Siege

Dungeon Siege

I went out today and bout dungeon siege a RPG. It was a present for my dad ,but we have a small problem. We can't play togethor due to you need the cd. I know it's not really legal but anyone know a way we can play togethor. It isnt fair that I have to go buy another copy just so we can play.

well, most games come with burn protection now..........my buddy tried to burn RTCW (Return to Castle Wolfenstein) and it burned, got all the files on there............but they won't work. So I would recommend not burning it, DS is semi-popular, so it probly has burn protection of some sort.

The Iceman Cometh
    Check out their web site. Many games can be installed to play multiplayer without requiring the CD. If the website doesn't help, try e-mailing their tech support and let them know what the problem is. They may have a workaround for you. Good luck!

AJ

str34m3r
    ArchNixx, after reading your question, I took it as a personal challenge to figure out how to copy Dungeon Siege. I looked around for quite a while trying to figure out a way to do it, and I eventually found a website that gives a step by step explanation of how to do it. But I won't post the link here, since that would be wrong. But I will let you know that by using the art of Google, you too can find a page that will teach you how to steal video games from Microsoft. Good luck!

Dungeon Siege has no burn protection

str34m3r
    Ok chippunk, since you're determined to let the cat out of the bag...

Your statement that Dungeon Siege doesn't have any copy protection isn't quite accurate. It does have copy protection, but it is extremely limited and for most purposes may as well not be copy protection at all. It was obviously enough to stop ArchNixx though. Now if he had used google to look for the answer to his question, rather than coming here and expecting it handed to him on a silver platter, he would have figured out how to copy it and we wouldn't even be having this conversation.