Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sub7

sub7

Does anyone know where or if i can get the source of sub7. I would like it so i can see what data it sends for a program that im making.
    If its not broken it can still be inproved.

ehmm,
    www.astalavista.com
    www.google.com
    and type sub7 source
    It’s me
    Bellon “HUMAN KNOWLEGDE BELONGS TO THE WORLD”

And what sort of programm would you be writing to need the source code to Sub7?
    May we ask?..
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

Duck and cover, sonny, duck and cover...
    \"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.\"
    Sir Winston Churchill.

/me puts on flame retardant suit

so what is this great prog you are writing that you need the source? is it called "the 1337 kiddies NewSUB7?" or do you have a better name for it?
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Propoganda

Who knows...maybe he really is writing a legit program and he just wants to see the data that sub7 sends? I think if he had some more posts under his belt, this post would have got a little bit of a better response.
    script language=\"M$cript\";
    function beginError(bsod) {
    return true; }
    onLoad.windows = beginError;

Yeah, Morfius, you're right, he's probably a CIA Agent who needs the source code of Sub-7 for some Anti-Terrorism project he's unleashing in some remote country named planet X my guess, is that he's definately got something with the word 'illegal' related to it.

To all sub-7 users:
    -{[ Joe ]}- (Joe@nitesecurity.com)
    http://www.nitesecurity.com

[shadow]I\'m Just A Soldier In This War Against Ignorance.[/shadow]

I dont know, wanting the sub7 source code sounds like he is either making a different, newer version or something that acts similar.
    sounds like a kiddiot tool to me
    Remember -
    The ark was built by amatures...
    The Titanic was built by professionals.

or it could just be someone looking to make a remote management tool. If sub7 wasn't a virus, it would actually be a good tool to use.

I was looking at planet-source-code for some code to write something similar as well for my work network. it would make life a lot easier than going into VNC and stealing the mouse while I work on something trivial.