sub7 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sub7

Originially posted by: Morfius
    Who knows...maybe he really is writing a legit program and he just wants to see the data that sub7 sends? I think if he had some more posts under his belt, this post would have got a little bit of a better response.
    I don't think it would have better responses if he did have more posts under his belt. Because:

[list=1][*]He would know to try looking for previous threads first[*]He would know to at least try multiple search engines, then tell which ones didn't wokr[*]We are not affilaited with Sub7 nor the maker(s) of it. So bleh...why the hell did he ask this here?[/list=1]

At least those are my two cents.
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]
    Share on Google+

Banned
    well, he could be making an anti-sub7 proggy, even though there are a few of those already. Or he could be writing his own firewall. Maybe he isn't really a newb, maybe he just joined a0, and maybe no search engines yielded results for sub7 source...........so cut him some slack until he tells us the nature of the proggy
    Share on Google+

Please read this thread and you will see why i would like to know it. i did try searching for it first of all but all i got was the program itsself, sorry i should have said what i wanted it for at the start.
    Share on Google+

Thanx for the neg antipoints ppl, I was making a program that would log all all sub7 scan attempts and also simulate what the server would do if someone connected to it and log everything that they tryed to do. i know firewalls will log scans but i want to make my own.
    trials
    If its not broken it can still be inproved.
    Share on Google+

dude u krazy lol for real!!!! u know how long it would take u to do a program like that? but anyways thats u!
    [glowpurple]LilDraganon the power of the @[/glowpurple]
    [glowpurple]I am the one who trains like a maniac to have the power to force his opponent body into the shape of a pretzel and gently pin him down to the mat so his mommy can come and cuttle him![/glowpurple]
    Share on Google+

It Wouldnt take that long really and it should be a intresting to see how many hundreds of scans i get ina month.
    Share on Google+

It's not a virus. So you're saying it's a good tool to use? It's a trojan. Trojans and viruses are very different.
    -{[ Joe ]}- (Joe@nitesecurity.com)
    http://www.nitesecurity.com

[shadow]I\'m Just A Soldier In This War Against Ignorance.[/shadow]
    Share on Google+

If you would have stated this in the opening thread you wouldn't have gotten bombed with reds. What kind of response/points does a person who asks for the sub-seven source code think he's gonna get?
    -{[ Joe ]}- (Joe@nitesecurity.com)
    http://www.nitesecurity.com

[shadow]I\'m Just A Soldier In This War Against Ignorance.[/shadow]
    Share on Google+

True, your are right
    Share on Google+

/me says: anyone who starts a thread asking for sub7 will get
    Share on Google+