Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thread link

Thread link

I created a thread called "Green light". I can't get to it, it says invalid link or thread or something like that, I would e-mail the webmaster, but I am not sure it isn't just me. Could someone confirm that my thread doesn't seem to work?

Banned
    I promised a couple of days ago I would delete all post bitching about antipoints. You where bitching about antipoints. Deleting posts doesn't seem to work for me anymore (I always get a 'Connection closed by remote server'), so I just kinda hide posts (takes less than 2 seconds... w00t). So basically, your thread doesn't work :/ (Now if only I could find a way to unhide them...)

I wasn't bitching, I was trying to explain my point of view. I just don't like it when people give neg points without explaining why. I was just trying to get people to help others rather than assign neg points to newbies.

Let people assign the points as they deem necessary. People dont have to explain why. thats part of the point system. I think your biggest gripe is you have 2 reds. *rolls eyes*
    Remember -
    The ark was built by amatures...
    The Titanic was built by professionals.

The Iceman Cometh
    I've seen some of your complaints concerning AntiPoints. I think you may just be trying too hard. If people see you putting forth and effort and not griping about AntiPoints (either positive for negative), they'll assign you positives. Just act like the AntiPoint system doesn't exist and you should be fine... Let things run their course, and don't b*tch about the points, it'll just cause more people to get on your bad side. Just my suggestion...

AJ

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Be happy that he deleted/hid the thread. Otherwise, you would probably end up with more negative antipoints. Forcing people to sign their points or put some comment has been brought up before, and is ALWAY shot down.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Adven, good advice, but one more example. Some person game me neg points for calling somebody an ubergeek, he didn't know it was an inside joke, and that the person I had called that had made fun of me. Now, my problem is that some people, give away massive amounts of points, luckily this person was only able to give me 3 neg points, but if somebody more powerful had not understood the joke, well then I would be in the situation I am in now. I have -173 points. And my post was not even complaining, it was a question, which is why I do not understand why it was hidden. I was asking something like this.
    I have -173 antipoints, so is it true that I must have +100 points to get a green light?
    That is why my post was called green light. I did not complain, I wanted people to not assign neg points to newbies, and instead help them out, make helpful replies.

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Most people that give out massive ammounts of AP's pay attention to what they are doing before they assign them. (Notice I said MOST people).

You must have posive AP's to get a green light. Can't remember the exact number, but its something like 10 or 50 to get a green light.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Yeah, if I ever get one of those, I am just gonna give out positive points to everybody. Free points for all.

Yeah, if I ever get one of those, I am just gonna give out positive points to everybody. Free points for all.
    Dangerous path to walk. Antipoints should only be given away when deserved not just for fun or to satisfy someone else..

I see it more like the rich kid getting friends with his money, are they real friends? Question are AP's real if they are earned that way or do you have to deserve them ?