Thread: Need help with topic.

Question Need help with topic.

Yo I need a topic for a high school report on "technology". Needs to be simple yet interesting. Can ya ppl help me out?

Hackers or Hack Tech or Hacking subculture
    Sorry if these are lame, well, i'm tryin.

spintronic (using electron spin as 1 or 0) RAM.........quantum processors (you could just report on the recent research, some ppl actually stopped light, encoded data, and accl'd it again)......carbon atom transistors instead of silicon......coolly futuristic but not far-off hardware tech like that....

Technology, yet simple, but interesting.....the problem isn't finding one but weeding it down to one.

How about biometrics? Fairly new, topical, and interesting.

The Hubble Space Telescope upgrades/fixes are producing some really cool results and the information is easy to find.

Chemical computing is pretty interesting but a little complex.

Digital motion picture projection. More and more theatres are replacing film with digital images on screen, it is the summer movie season after all.

Hope this helps and good luck with whatever topic you choose.

Use quantum encryption. Go into this really long and intelligent essay, and confuse your teacher, and if you get a bad mark, you complain to everybody who will listen that your teacher is dumb and gave you an unfair mark.