Sexuality -- again.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sexuality -- again.

Sexuality -- again.

Hi,
    I'm Chris, and I'm a hetero. I like women, and I am a man. I like women because I like someone to take care of, someone who I can feel like a protector of, and a provider for. I also like breasts.

I like women for many reasons, chief among them is because they're women: Man's eternal challenge. They are the enigma, the unsolvable puzzle. They offer both emotional and mental challenge, along with comfort, and that to me is a big reason why I like women.

I'm taken, so I'm not looking for a date.
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?
    Share on Google+

chsh , are u married?
    Share on Google+

Lol, not married. Moving in with my g/f soon.
    Chris Shepherd
    The Nelson-Shepherd cutoff: The point at which you realise someone is an idiot while trying to help them.
    \"Well as far as the spelling, I speak fluently both your native languages. Do you even can try spell mine ?\" -- Failed Insult
    Is your whole family retarded, or did they just catch it from you?
    Share on Google+

woa, so cungratulations, I wish a greate life for you both
    Share on Google+

GreekGoddess
    Hey! I'm Christina and I'm a hetero. I am also bi-curious, but have never explored it, and frankly don't think I ever will.

I like men because they are intriguing, sexy (well, some of them), and definitely a challenge. Things that usually turn guys away from me, however, is the fact that I've chosen to remain a virgin until I'm married. That doesn't keep them from trying, and sometimes it's fun to see their attempts in action.

I am single. I choose to be this way because I am a geek and haven't felt like sharing my nerdy side with anyone else at the moment. And besides if there are any other questions to why I'm single, refer to my post about games being more reliable than guys.

Guys make great friends. Heh.

I would also like to add that I go to gay bars to check out the males. Why? Because most of them dress better than I do and the lot of them look like male models. Gay guys are a girl's best friend. YUMMY! Gay guys are perfect males...sensitive, caring, and you can check out guys together....heh

They also have drag queen beauty contests in Akron where they crown Miss Gay Akron. It's amusing and loads of fun. And Lady Persia ALWAYS gets my 10 bucks if I get a spank with the whip...heh
    Share on Google+

Banned
    Hi my name is over here <--- And I like women "ALOT"
    Share on Google+

Flash M0nkey
    hetro.....homo.....who cares?
    me I'm a Pyrophiliac

heh just kiddin' sounds a lil too painfull for my liking >_<;

hmmm or maybe i could forgo all humans and become a Entomophiliac
    but how would you fit it in!?

bah I think I'll just stick to my fiance all the same

v_Ln
    Share on Google+

hi
    me too a man and i'm interested in everything that draws my attention and is challenging

but i think i'm just another cration of god in this world but with unique handprint to leave my mark in this world.
    Share on Google+

Hi im steve and im frankly sick of hearing about other peoples sexuality in antionline!!
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..
    Share on Google+

Is this like the Lonely Hearts seciton of a newspaper?

Hi, I'm Jethro. I'm looking for a woman aged 20-25, hilariously beautiful, filthy rich, thinks I'm hilarious and a gourmet cook.
    I like long walks along the beach, moonlight strolls, looking at stars, candle-light dinners...etc.
    Share on Google+