my last post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my last post

my last post

I doubt too many of you know who I am or remember me :P...haven’t posted nearly as much as I would’ve liked.
    Unfortunately, this looks to be my last post here until I get back from AIT in the fall. I believe I may be able to post a couple times while I’m there, though (I get to have a lot more privileges than Basic)...peace out peeps-have fun, but try not to have too much without me :P

-missing you all
    cF_nM
    aka Skippy
    “People don’t talk about anything.” [Clarisse]
    “Oh, they must!” [Guy]
    “No, not anything. They name a lot of cars or clothes or swimming pools mostly and say how swell! But they all say the same things and nobody says anything different from anyone else. And most of the time in the cafes they have the joke-boxes on and the same jokes most of the time, or the musical wall lit and all the colored patterns running up and down, but it’s only color and all abstract. And at the museums, have you ever been? All abstract. That\'s all there is now...\"
    -A conversation with Clarrise McClellan and Guy Montag from Fahrenheit 451

hehe.. and i thought this was gonna be another "goodbye cruel AO world" thread.

don't ya have a laptop or sum-tin ?

anyway, good luck, cya

Unfortuantely, no I don't have a laptop :P I think I might take my desktop with me, but I really doubt it....
    “People don’t talk about anything.” [Clarisse]
    “Oh, they must!” [Guy]
    “No, not anything. They name a lot of cars or clothes or swimming pools mostly and say how swell! But they all say the same things and nobody says anything different from anyone else. And most of the time in the cafes they have the joke-boxes on and the same jokes most of the time, or the musical wall lit and all the colored patterns running up and down, but it’s only color and all abstract. And at the museums, have you ever been? All abstract. That\'s all there is now...\"
    -A conversation with Clarrise McClellan and Guy Montag from Fahrenheit 451

Banned
    Originally posted here by sumdumguy
    hehe.. and i thought this was gonna be another "goodbye cruel AO world" thread.
    Same here, even felt sorry for the guy as I waited for the page to load.

Best of luck man, l8r.

good luck 2 ya man hope everything goes the way u planned it c ya
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

AIT huh... Well good luck ! ... Stay Safe, come back in one piece and breathing.
    Remember -
    The ark was built by amatures...
    The Titanic was built by professionals.

good luck! laterz d00d
    zion1459
    Visit: http://www.cpc-net.org
    \"Software is like sex: it\'s better when it\'s free.\" -Linus Torvalds

Banned
    AIT eh? what you going in as?

advice, dont bother taking any kind of fun stuff, just take a couple of changes of clothes, you wont see any of it till after basic anyway and you can have whoever visits you on family day bring it then. then when your in AIT youll have a month or so of total bordom (or sleep if you get as lucky as i did) then you get all your goodies back, i kept my desktop in my wall locker, i ever had it to standards that the DS couldnt bitch about at one point. 1SG said that he was impressed that i was able to fit it in AND keep the standard also cause it was a HELL of a puter....... then again theres people with TVs and PS2s in there locker, but i was the only one with a WHOLE computer, there was laptops but no other whole puters.

best of luck in your new found trade (PS if you wanted a jpb in computers and didnt get 74B then your recruter scammed you like he did me just a note). and keep us (well i dont really care if everyone else is kept updated but keep me atleast uptodate. eh?) later man

I wish you well. I know during my Basic training and AIT, I didn't have much time for anything. I was so tired when I went to bed at night, I dont remember having a dream during the whole 16 weeks. Anyway, God bless you!
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)

excuse me for my "down under" ignorance, but what is AIT ?
    I did a google .... and got Asian Institute of Technology and American Institute in Taiwan .... from the tone of the posts I gather it aint these