Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What does your desktop look like?

The Iceman Cometh
    How can you work on that 98 screen? lol I can't even figure out what's what. I have multiple computers as well, but they all pretty much look the same (some of the NT/2000 boxes also have My Computer and Network Neighborhood (renamed, of course) on them besides the Recycle Bin, but even my Linux boxes' desktops are void of nearly any icons.

AJ

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    Here is my work desktop.. pretty plain.. I'll post my home desktops (win and linux) later tonight, those are much more interesting.. heh

GreekGoddess
    Since I've been using XP for quite a while now, every time I look at the traditional windows style, it seems so foreign, plain, and boring. I've grown accustomed to the bubbly cartoon look.

Talking Mine

Heres my xp shot.....i even have my things to do reminder on it......only just realised...hehe

AntiOnline Newbie
    I can't stand a cluttered desktop. And my wallpappers normally scare my co-workers away from using my system...

Here's my Mandrake 8.2 desktop. Got the background image at www.coresis.com.
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)

Hey specter, you like kittie, also? They rock. Haven't heard their latest album, but the first one is pretty kick ass.
    savIRC :: The Multi-Platform IRC Client v. 1.8 [Released 9.04.02]

And the "best desktop award" goes to "GreekGoddess".
    Sweet logo.

Banned
    Here is the background to my desktop. It was taken from one of a rainbow6 game.

Here is my Mandrake 8.2 - the tame version I have a more risque one when the kids are not around