Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What does your desktop look like?

The Iceman Cometh

What does your desktop look like?

The computer in front of you could provide an insight into the kind of person you are.

Psychologists say that a computer's virtual desktop can tell you as much about a person's personality as their real desktop.
    Read it all HERE

According the the article, I'm not very technical savvy because "The person with a lot of whizz bang stuff is very technology aware. They know how to download these things, install them and store them." I like my plain and simple... oh well.

AJ

Well here is my current one. What does it say about me? Hmmmm. Anyone want to take a stab at it?
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

it says your a warped and twisted individual {P²P}Apocalypse
    but then we all knew that anyways
    hehe

v_Ln

heh, thanks for calling attention to the desktop... I pay so little attention to it I didnt notice the "!error!.log" file appear on it.

"The person with a lot of whizz bang stuff is very technology aware. They know how to download these things, install them and store them."
    Frankly somebody with a cluttered desktop doesnt know how to properly store stuff. Either that or they really really like having all those things two clicks away. I only use two things often enough to warrant a desktop icon, My Computer and Internet explorer.
    -Shkuey
    Living life one line of error free code at a time.

GreekGoddess
    Here is my current desktop. The Forsaken logo is from a clan I created for Diablo II, since it's fairly new, I liked it as my background. Analyze it for yourself.....

The Iceman Cometh
    Since other people are posting their desktops, here's my boring XP background.

AJ

mine

This is probably the most untidy, cluttered and crap-laden desktop you have ever witnessed, any way anyone want to have a go? Have fun
    \"Why is the bomb always gettin\' the last word?\" - Will Smith - Lost & Found (2005)

lmao, only a recycle bin adven. That's funny.

The Iceman Cometh
    At least it's organized, right? hehe I sometimes throw shortcuts or files on there as a temporary storage place either until I decide to file it away, or install it or whatever I need to do with it.

AJ

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Well, I felt kinda left out cause I hadn't posted my desktop... Well, since I am using 2 different puters, I got them both in the zip file....
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman