Thread: Netforce

Netforce

Anyone read Tom Clancey's Netforce? Ne good?
    Stars hide your fires, let not light see my black and deep desires - Macbeth

No, whats it about?

The Iceman Cometh
    I've read the entire series (at least the adult ones, not the young adult ones). There are 6 in total. The idea behind the books is a good one, but they're not written by Tom Clancy, only inspired by him. Therefore, they're not written as well as I'm used to, but they're pretty interesting. They held my attention long enough for me to get through them.

AJ

I started reading NetForce, but it was *so* stupid, I just put it down. It's really hard to ``get into to``

The Iceman Cometh
    My problem was that I'm used to a high level of writing (such as Clancy, Cook, Grisham, etc.), so it's kinda hard for me to get into a book which doesn't stand up to that level. It felt kind of like reading a book in junior high or high school again.

AJ

I've seen the TV movie version... It was so-so... Interesting idea, but like most of us here I guess, I'm rather critical of technical details in such show/movies...

Ammo
    Credit travels up, blame travels down -- The Boss

Hi mom!
    It's a good book to take with you to the beach or to read in a train or something. Nothing special, but it has some entertainment value.
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

ive seen the movie 2 it was ok
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/