Hey every1, i just have a quick question about networking. ok so i just bought a 4port linksys router to network me and my brother's computer to share my cable modem. now i got it to work to the point that both of us have internet connections, but our computers cannot share files. both computers have windows xp home edition, and i can see both computer names on both computers, but when i try to open my computer's shared folder on his computer, or vice versa, all i get is an error message saying

" \\[computer name] is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource. Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permissions.
The network path was not found."

I have run the network setup wizard on both computers, and nothing seems to work. i've been to the linksys website to look for troubleshooting topics for myself, but they don't have anything about win xp, and i went to microsoft website but they tell me to do what i already did. so i'm basically stuck, i'm sure it's something simple to you folks but i'm fairly new to networking. Thanks alot for any help you can give me.