Thread: challenge forum

Banned

challenge forum

ok, seeing these challenge threads starting, makes me wonder if theres a place for them having their own forum? i am really having fun with them so i just thought that it might be nice to see more or them on here and that having a forum spacificly for challenge type of threads would encourage them more. just a thought. id be willing to hear any sugestions to a modified version of it too. also, id be willing to help out if necicary however posible, i dont know what all this would entail but id be willing to help out however!

sounds like a good idea.

Nah, I don't think there should be one. There's too many forums right now as there is that don't hardly get any traffic in them, and this would just clutter it up even more, IMO.

It sounds like a good idea, and I've suggested a few, myself... but, as jehnx said, there are already a few that don't get much traffic. BUT, in the same respect, I'd love to be able to break a lot of the crap out of the "general chit-chat" and have a place for people to put it where some could subscribe to it and not have to wade through all the other stuff to find it, if that makes sense.
    \"Windows has detected that a gnat has farted in the general vicinity. You must reboot for changes to take affect. Reboot now?\"

Banned
    Greetings All:

I agree, it wouldn't get enough posts to warrent its own forum.

I also agree draziw about General Chit Chat having WAY too much stuff in it. I've added a couple of forums recently ("AntiOnline: How Do I? or What Is?" and "Tech Humor") to help resolve that issue.

thanks, thread closed.