try 2 hack.....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: try 2 hack.....

try 2 hack.....

hey guys, did u ever hear of the webpage http://www.try2hack.nl ??? well its awesome, i can only get past the first level , if you get any higher, could you tell me the program u used? thanks.

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    I went threw it once. Got sick of it quick though. You can only view so much crappy source before you get really sick of it.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

In the spirit of the great Hog:
    *FART*
    lol
    - Noia
    With all the subtlety of an artillery barrage / Follow blindly, for the true path is sketchy at best. .:Bring OS X to x86!:.
    Og ingen kan minnast dei linne drag i dronningas andlet den fagre dag D landet her kvilte i heilag fred og alle hadde kjrleik elske med.

Love that new sig Noia....LOL Being as how my mother is Cherokee. I'll have to remember that one.

As far as http://www.try2hack.nl/ goes. I prefer to play with a dummy box setup on my own network. I have an old K-62 box that I switch OS'es on to test different setups and security.
    The COOKIE TUX lives!!!!
    Windows NT crashed,I am the Blue Screen of Death.
    No one hears your screams.

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    i got to level6 which is a vb 6 user pass prompt, didn't feel like wasting my time with it after that

Re: try 2 hack.....

Originally posted here by spankkyhappy
    hey guys, did u ever hear of the webpage http://www.try2hack.nl ??? well its awesome, i can only get past the first level , if you get any higher, could you tell me the program u used? thanks.
    You don't need anything but common sence to get past like the first four levels. I think it's on level 5 you have to decompile a java-class and figure some stuff out. Then I got tired of it :|
    Mankan

\"The purpose of abstraction is not to be vague, but to create a new semantic level in which one can be absolutely precise.\"
    - Edsger Dijkstra

TechieChick
    *yawn*
    If only everyone stored their password in the source code.

I'm sorry, but I just don't see the challenge in something like this...or am I being snarky?

Besides the point, your supposed to figure out the stuff on your own! No one likes a cheater!

TechieChick
    Exactly my point, what is the point in figuring out something that doesn't emulate a real world situation?

damn when will spankkyhappy learn you cant just post websites here as ads