Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Astalavista what? Hack3r what?

Astalavista what? Hack3r what?

Hey all was wondering what you all thought off all the security sites out there. Like hack3r.com Astalavista.com Blackcode. Some of these seem like the biggest kiddiot hang outs in the world. My favorite is either blacksun, or astalavista they always got the cool stuff.

astalavista.com is good but it does have lots of tools for bad stuff like mail bombers and stuff. I like the news ticker going along the top, funny news on there. There are also some good tutorials on there aswell. Worth a look if any body is interested.

p
    \"Why is the bomb always gettin\' the last word?\" - Will Smith - Lost & Found (2005)

Originally posted here by Prankster
    astalavista.com is good but it does have lots of tools for bad stuff like mail bombers and stuff.
    AO has all those stuffs too, they are not bad stffs, you should underestand the usage, and if you are going to use them , use them correctly and figure out how they work.
    They are not bad just some users of them are bad !

The Iceman Cometh
    I've read a few good articles off of astalavista.com, especially about DMCA and the Patriot Act of 2001. A few of the article authors on there really know their stuff, and they've really helped me understand of a lot of the legislation that exists surrounding different technologies.

AJ

i'm right a long wit my boy unleashed...

learn how it works, and you won't say its bad!
    my pages: (great resources for everyone)
    geeksarecool.com resource for computers, hacking, virii, wutnot.
    thepillbox.net archive of logs and resource for laughter.
    --enjoy these pages, as they grow.

sorry guys for saying it was bad, just that the one I downloaded was not open source so how do I understand how it works, what I should of said was they "If used the wrong way could potentially be used with malicious intent" beat that lol. =)
    \"Why is the bomb always gettin\' the last word?\" - Will Smith - Lost & Found (2005)

Prankster, there are alot of websites which give you good source in almost any programmning language, check them out. Like:
    http://www.planet-source-code.com/
    http://www.programmersheaven.com/

Good Luck

GreekGoddess
    I frequent astalavista.com as much as I do here...It's a great resource for articles and kiddie programs. They also have a lot of great tutorials...always worth a read

I like hack3r.com while they don't have that many tutorials it's a pretty tight knit community. I love all of the box network sites... *drools* tutorials... As for blackcode, the site looks nice... And along with astalavista it seems like one of the only mainstream sites that is accepted by both sides of the hacker community.
    - ShadowTech - Never Fail, Never Falter, Never Fall
    \"Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est \" Knowledge is Power.
    \"Sed Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes\" Who will guard the guardians themselves?

All you need, when you need it, da da da da, da da.
    http://jethro.antionline.org