Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whenever the pages load

Whenever the pages load

Whenever I goto antionline.com or click on the of the member options I get messages like this before the actualy page comes up.

Warning: Division by zero in c:\apache\htdocs\index.php on line 101

What up with that?

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    I have never seen that. Is it showing up in your browser? What OS/browser are you using?
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

[gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]

Banned
    I have seen it once or twice. Have never had any issues, so I never even thought twice it...

-I know it doesn't help...

I see it too. Looks weird too.

Damn windows apache

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Umm, antionline isn't running on windows..... Not sure why you are getting that error...
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

I just started noticing it. I saw it last night on my home pc. I assumed it was cause my firewalls were blocking cookies and stuff. However, I also saw it on my computer this morning at work for the first time, I am on this site all day at work :-) It may be a problem with the site ?
    M$ support is like shooting yourself in the left foot and then putting a band-aid on the right one.

when i used my dad's computer to visit AO i saw this error as well, there's not much differance between our two computers other than this one is running 95....and i'm browsing with IE 5.5 maybe that might be the problem?
    -[h3llbringer] is back, again.
    -MSN CLoNE.

I viewed it 2 time today going into my account profile and options and I'm under XP/IE6 but I had never seen it before here.It must only be some server configurations made today.
    Life is boring. Play NetHack... --more--