Anyone ever like My So-Called Life?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone ever like My So-Called Life?

Anyone ever like My So-Called Life?

I just realized that My So-Called Life isn't on the air anymore. :-( And it's never gonna be ever again. Screw ABC! That sucks cow **** man. MSCL is like my favorite show on the face of the Earth, partly because it's a great show and partly because Claire Danes in that show is supersupersupersupersuper gorgeous (she was 15, I'm 16, what can I say?). It used to come on ABC, then Mtv, and it's so freaking awesome. They only made 19 shows, but those 19 I'd die for. I don't know why I'm so obsessed with that stuff. I think, possibly, that show represents a point in my life or something, because a lot of the things that Angela (Claire Danes) had to go through I had to go through at that time when the show aired. Maybe that's why I'm so attached or something to it? I just don't understand, I'm so not the type to give a crap if someone breaks up or if a show isn't aired anymore or whatever, but this sooo breaks my heart. :-\ I think this medicine is messing with my emotions or something. I need to get off of it soon. If you've never seen it, you're totally missing out, but I'll leave now and die. *dies*

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    You get a 20,000 dollar scholarship, and you are whining about some tv show?

/me gives you some prozac.
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

souleman: lol, I know, I mean, I'm happy about the scholarship. Very very happy. It's just I need this show in my life or something. It's weird. And by the way, I'm already taking Prozac, but that's not the medicine that's messing me up I don't think. I recently had surgery on my knee and I'm having to have these morphine patches in the morning, Vicatin (sp?) in the mid-day, and Percacet (sp?) in the evening to go to sleep and not hurt. All of those together are obviously causing my emotions to screw up, but I don't know how to fix it. Ah well, I'm having my stitches out tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be able to lay off some of them and get back on my regular Prozac-taking schedule like normal. Then maybe I'll stop contemplating spending 150 dollars on a DVD set of all 19 episodes, when I need to spend that money on clothing for the new school (I've gotta have a completely new wardrobe).

Maybe not prozac... My guess is Ridalin! j/k

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Your 16? Tear your ACL or something? Thats a bitch. Wanna mail me some of those morphine patches Vicadin is a strange drug, but I am allergic to it, so you can keep that one. Now the percacet on the other hand....

Congratz on the scholarship, and good luck with your knee....
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

souleman: Yeh, I'm 16, and I tore my ACL, my medial meniscus (sp?), messed up a tendon, and I cracked cartilage or some crap. It's pretty bad, the doctor says.

lol, mail you some of those morphine patches, eh? I think I need 'em, so that won't be happening bud.

Thank you for the congratulations and good luck wishes.

Flash M0nkey
    heh i tore tendons in my knee once - it sucks >_<;
    its like almost 3 yrs later and is still givin me grief - my own damn fault tho...
    /me insisted on still hopping about on 1 leg - refused to use wheelchair (house/school has got steps...just wouldn't have worked)

and i didn't even get any morphine - b@stards!!!!

v_Ln

that was the worst tv show i have ever seen..besides "scrubs", i thought it was on MTV like 6-7 years ago, oh well..that is a show i will not miss.

Union Elite: I swear, you must have the worst taste in television shows of anyone alive if you really think that that was the worst tv show you've ever seen. Come on man, it was spectacular, and even if you don't like it I'd really appreciate you not dissing it right now in my state of mind; it's not a good one. Please?

i'm sorry jehnx, i'm not dissing it, i'm just telling everyone what i think of it.