Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Unbanning

Is there any way to get an account unbanned? I was wondering if I could get my komal account unbanned, 'cause I like that name. Or do I have to wait and then sign up with that name again?
    In my opinion, that deserves negative points. Obviously you were banned for a reason. Generally, that means you shouldn't come back. If you did come back, you definitely shouldnt have posted that you have gotten a new account and to unbann the other one. That will (without doubt) get you negs. Just my two cents. Im trying to be helpful so that ya don't make that mistake again man. As to signing up with that name again, ahh..... No. Sorry, it was banned. Again, Im not sure the reason.

I was helpful, but I made some dumb posts. I got banned for it. I learned from it and made a new account and changed and I think I became pretty helpful, but some people still don't like me. Well. I can't win here.

As to Union Elite and Ko123, no one here is ungrateful (atleast the ones giving you negs) you shouldn't say that when some of your posts aren't meaningful/or are nothing but complaining.

Ko123, perhaps you didn't learn in the minds of some people. Also posting that you created a new account and want the old one back won't help you.

ko123 if you really did change why did u make that dumb post

How could I have showed I changed anymore than I already tried to? I have posted several useful threads. And I was working on some more, mostly newbie stuff. Maybe ungrateful was the wrong word, but there are some horrible people on this site. I got negs for posting "me too" in jehnx's funny man thread. I got negs for contradicting people with more antipoints than me. When I post threads for newbies, people try to show their expertise by posting more in depth stuff in my thread, I have already said the I would do the same but later when I got my own newbie postings out of the way. Then what happens? People give me negs. Well, you just can't win here. And BTW it wasn't that I didn't learn, the people who gave me negs for the first post in this thread gave them to me just because I was banned. So does that mean if you are banned you can never talk about it? Or that you can never say you were? Most people already knew I was, it was in one of my first threads.

I guess I give up on antionline, I screwed up my first account, I know I did, it was an account for me to make mistakes. I do better with my second one and post a load of useful stuff, and still get some negs. I guess I have to give up. Some people here are just too mean. I want to say thanks though, thanks to all the people who were helpful to me, and nice to me, like souleman and jehnx and tedob1. Bye.

First, Goodbye messages dont recieve positive feedback either but fine. Second, whining about banning, antipoints, or member status doesn't recieve positive feedback either. That is probably why you have negative points. Next, posting "me too" isn't a good and thoughtful post. A single post should have meaning and loads of thought to it. Posting to increase your member status won't help you. Lastly, You began with negs because you DID post that you were already banned. So you had grey dots. Posting that you were that other banned guy and your starting over won't help you. These are things to try to avoid for future reference. It might be too late, but Im trying to help.

ko1223 u said u havent made dumb posts whats this then
    ill admit u did write some helpful stuff why couldnt u just keep writing the tuturoials
    just my 2 cents * im in uk could be 2 pence *
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

Nah, I might come back in a year or too, but I don't need people here ragging on me. Like remote access whose pm was titled "stfu". I don't need that. I already had neg points because people were annoyed that I told a guy to check on of my posts because somebody may have posted the answer to his question there. I was trying to help, and I got negs for it. Most of my posts do have meaning and are helpful, and me too was ok for a post that was all for fun. Did IT have loads of thought?(no offense jehnx, if you are reading this) I was asking about my account because I liked the name I had used, it is my r/l name after all, and ko123 doesn't suit me. And just because I was banned once doesn't mean I deserve to be banned again. Got anything else to say? Cause what you have said so far, is pretty meaningless.