Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Unbanning

Unbanning

Is there any way to get an account unbanned? I was wondering if I could get my komal account unbanned, 'cause I like that name. Or do I have to wait and then sign up with that name again?

Apparently so because FreeOn was on the Banned list and now he's back.

I think it's not right what you're asking, besides now you gave away your other account, wich now poses the question, how many accounts do you have on AO?

Anybody can become unbanned. Just sign up with another name. I'm sure every "banned" member has done that.

Hi mom!
    The idea behind banned account is that people stay away from the site ...
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

Re: Unbanning

Originally posted here by ko123
    Is there any way to get an account unbanned? I was wondering if I could get my komal account unbanned, 'cause I like that name. Or do I have to wait and then sign up with that name again?
    Don't worry, by the looks of it, your not going to have this account very long either.

DjM

Originally posted here by v3n0m356
    Apparently so because FreeOn was on the Banned list and now he's back.
    I checked his nick in the system, he's still banned.
    Or perhaps I might have made a typo somewhere

I don't think you can become unbanned unless JP feel's the need for you to be. If I'm wrong please tell me. Also please tell me a situation when it has happened.

Why did people give me negs for this post? I can't believe you people. How ungrateful some people here are. I want to stress the "some people" some are nice, some freely dispense negative antipoints without thinking about how ther person has been. I changed and have been nothing but helpful, I haven't made any dumb posts and what happens? People give me tons of negs for one post about getting my first account unbanned. I changed and what happens? You people just ban me again.

i'd give you greenies, but i'm in the red... the same people don't like me either