10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, buy it

3 30.00%
  • No, the gain is not worth the price

7 70.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: damn sub7

Angry damn sub7

my friend came to my house one day and he had a disk with a sub7 server in it... he intalled it in MY COMPUTER!
    and now i dont know how to delete this damn server

can somebody help me how to delete this server from my computer? is there anyway to delete it? I tried some programs to delete the sub7 server but it don't work so is there anyone who can help

www.lildraganon.tk
    [glowpurple]LilDraganon the power of the @[/glowpurple]
    [glowpurple]I am the one who trains like a maniac to have the power to force his opponent body into the shape of a pretzel and gently pin him down to the mat so his mommy can come and cuttle him![/glowpurple]

yep get a firewall and the cleaner from www.moosoft.com or tauscan from www.agnitum.com hope this helps you
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

"norton antivirus" or "the cleaner" from www.moosoft.com or
    click run then type "msinfo32" then go to system configuration|start up then uncheck the run= .exe file.

AntiOnline Senior Member
    Try visiting www.tauscan.com - Check and see if their trojan removal untility will take care of it. Hope it helps!

- ura
    [shadow]uraloony, Founder of Loony Services[/shadow]
    Visit us at
    [gloworange]http://www.loonyservices.com/[/gloworange]

Thanks hope it will work
    [glowpurple]I am the one who trains like a maniac to have the power to force his opponent body into the shape of a pretzel and gently pin him down to the mat so his mommy can come and cuttle him![/glowpurple]

AntiOnline Senior Member
    Whoah no one had posted when I posted, and when I posted, there were 2 posts above mine already lol! Sorry bout that guys!
    [shadow]uraloony, Founder of Loony Services[/shadow]
    Visit us at
    [gloworange]http://www.loonyservices.com/[/gloworange]

Webius Designerous Indiginous

Re: damn sub7

Originally posted here by LilDraganon
    my friend came to my house one day and he had a disk with a sub7 server in it... he intalled it in MY COMPUTER!
    and now i dont know how to delete this damn server

can somebody help me how to delete this server from my computer? is there anyway to delete it? I tried some programs to delete the sub7 server but it don't work so is there anyone who can help

www.lildraganon.tk
    Yep sure... just email me your IP address when you get online and i'll sort it out from there.

init lol yeah sureeeeeee!!!!!!

Re: Re: damn sub7

Originally posted here by init

Yep sure... just email me your IP address when you get online and i'll sort it out from there.
    What if the server is protected with a password?