Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does any one has LANGu@rd . . . ? ? ?

Does any one has LANGu@rd . . . ? ? ?

Hi,
    i have LANGu@rd v.2.0 on a win 98se box with 256mb ram and a 700mhz celeron and i'm running at this time just iexplorer. messenger and LANGu@rd, it used to work just fine(for the past 6 months) but i'm starting to get this error

Access violation at address 004E7787 in module 'LANDGU@RD.EXE' read of address FFFFFFFF.

and i tryed removing and reinstalling the program and the error continues
    if someone could help me out or recomend another prog. that does the same as LANG. . . or similar i would really apreciated it.

Webius Designerous Indiginous
    I assume your talking about Languard scanner, if so:

http://www.gfi.com/downloads/downloads.asp?pid=8&lid=1

thankx xmaddness, but i already have the prog. but i'm having problems, i was wondering if somenone knows what causes that problem that i stated in the first post. does someone has a nother prog that has the same options as LANGuard scanner and runs in a win 98se box

is languard up to date?
    aislinn, Aria, BTBAM, chevelle, codeseven, Cky, dredg, evergreen terrace, from autumn to ashes,hopesfall, hxc, luti-kriss, nirvana, norma jean, shai hulud, this hero dies, tool, underoath, zao,

yes, mucolaca is up to date

The Iceman Cometh
    When does the error occur? When you first execute it? Or when you run another porgram? When you try to close the program? Or just randomly?

AJ

when the program is running, and at the same time i'm running ie and messenger service

The Iceman Cometh
    If you don't run one of those programs, does it still crash? You may have to reinstall/update either Messenger or IE. It could just be some conflict between the programs. For instance, have you updated Messenger to one of the newer versions? That may have caused a conflict... Just an idea.

AJ

yes, it does , i dont think that needs more than 256mb to work
    or maybe i'm wrong ?

The Iceman Cometh
    Should be more than enough memory. Hmm... what about Windows updates? Do you know if you recently updated Windows? I know certain systems have recently had problems with new Windows Updates (including IBM, HP, Dell and a few other companies). It's possible (if you have one of these machines), that the update messed up something in your Windows settings which is causing the problem. The update problem stems from the OEM version of Windows which were shipped with the said systems.

AJ