Thread: msn ques

Question msn ques

Hey peps was wondering if anyone had ever came across an add-on for msn messanger that allows you to make log files of conversations? I used to have one but have lost it

If any of you know where i can get such a prog or even the name of it I would be very thankfull!!

thanks

v_Ln

The Iceman Cometh
    I know this probably isn't what you're looking for, but Trillian offers that. You can, however, download Messenger Plus! . I think it's the add-on you're looking for.

AJ

I had a add on for it that let u make logs but i took it off, one of my freinds still have it and i will ask him as soon as he gets on. or maybe will post it here befor i do?
    aislinn, Aria, BTBAM, chevelle, codeseven, Cky, dredg, evergreen terrace, from autumn to ashes,hopesfall, hxc, luti-kriss, nirvana, norma jean, shai hulud, this hero dies, tool, underoath, zao,

The Iceman Cometh
    Here's some more info regarding the MSN Messenger Plus! Add-on:

What is logging about?

It keeps a log (text file) of every of your chats in a sub-directory of your My Documents folder. IRC, ICQ and Yahoo Messenger users are already used to that kind of feature. The log folder is easily accessible from the Plus! menu in Messenger; you can delete or edit your log files anytime you want (as long as you're not chatting with the people associated to the log files you want to manage). If you don't like this feature, you can deactivate it by a simple click on "Plus!\Log Messages" in the Messenger menu bar. It won't be reactivated unless you click again on that menu item.
    AJ

EDIT: By the way, I found that in the FAQ .

ahh that was the name
    aislinn, Aria, BTBAM, chevelle, codeseven, Cky, dredg, evergreen terrace, from autumn to ashes,hopesfall, hxc, luti-kriss, nirvana, norma jean, shai hulud, this hero dies, tool, underoath, zao,

Banned
    do a search in google for msn fanatics
    its a great site with lots and lots of tools
    and im just lazy
    RiOtEr

The Iceman Cometh
    The site for MSN Fanatics is (was?) http://www.msnfanatic.com/ It seems to be down at the moment (11:35 PM Pacific). Don't know if it's temporary or permanent.

AJ

You also could try http://mess.be they have alot of messenger add ons.
    If its not broken it can still be inproved.

Dont know if this is what you're looking for but heres a site http://www.messenger.freeurl.com/

LuaLua

Normal messenger can also save logs. In an conversation, or when you're finished with one, leave the window of the converstation open. Now, if you want to save the conversation, just go to File -> Save as. That's it.
    Bleh.