Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stealth Java-scripts?

Lightbulb Stealth Java-scripts?

WaSSUP newbie question here........ Does anyone know how to place a undetected (stealthy) java script within an email? without it being an attachment ....let me know ??????

Might I ask what you would do with this?
    [gloworange]Die, or surrender, either way won\'t work.[/gloworange]
    [shadow]HuntX7[/shadow]

i just want to know how to do it ......i know it can be done

Knowledge is Power!!! And it should be FRE!!!

I suppose, if HTML is not parsed in your editor, you could link an external JavaScript to the email through the SRC attribute in the SCRIPT tag.
    Sounds kind of rude though.

And may I ask you to post your java script code , if possible.

if you keep asking those questions in a security site(AO), you are not going to last long.

BTW: read the newbie FAQ by ellis in the newbie forum, it will help you

I already read it blow ..i think someone did it to me,and sent me one of those emails ...and i want to know how he/or she did it ? Thats all dude

KNOWLEDEGE IS POWER!!!
    KEEP IT FREE

which kind of emails, what he/she did ? will you explain what happened?
    Well, I guess you should better learn the social engineering techniques first.

First i want to say it madDD lame that im asking a security question and for someone to ...say im disrupting the board ...but anyway...I cant stand Pop-Up...and have few pop-up killers programs tha work fine....But i think someone sent me a POP-UP through email and it also change my defualt browser. I know how and what script they did used to change my default browser setting's ....but want to know how they sent me a java-script embedded email with out me noticing