Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: World Cup USA!

Webius Designerous Indiginous

World Cup USA!

Well, Tonight at 2:30 am EST I'm going to be watching the England vs. Brazil game. Some friends and I are actually going to stay up all night so we can also see the 7am USA vs. Germany game as well. Any other americans gunna watch the games? W00t! USA all the way baby.

Hehe I'll be up for both games, definitely. Can't wait.

Banned
    Don't know what you guys did between the '98 World Championship and this one, but I definitely wanna find out
    I've seen the American team evolve from absolute amateurs not even worthy of calling their game football/soccer to a well-organized, efficient machine, already known for their fair-play.

My bet is on Germany though, since you guys lack the experience the Mannschaft has... And although teams like Senegal and South-Korea made it this far, I still think they have no chance against teams like Germany and Brazil because of their lack of experience (Germany vs. Brazil is my bet for the final, with Germany beating those lucky bastards). But then again, it's football, and we all know how far luck can get you (yes, I'm talking to you, Mr. Jamaican amateuristic referee). And I still think it's weird a South-American ref was allowed to lead a match between a Middle-American country and a European one.

Good luck (you're gonna need it)

Antionline Herpetologist
    Brazil won!!!!
    Buy the Snakes of India book, support research and education (sorry the website has been discontinued)
    My blog: http://biology000.blogspot.com

USA!! ALL THE WAY!! USA!!! ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!! Sorry guys. I gots alot of patriotism.

ouch thats gotta hurt
    -=Legacy Boy=-

-= You mean there is stuff better then DOS? =-

USA have lost and so have England

Its becoming interesting

AntiOnline Senior Member
    Welp, USA lost. *sniffles* I will be ok, I just need time. *sniff*
    [shadow]uraloony, Founder of Loony Services[/shadow]
    Visit us at
    [gloworange]http://www.loonyservices.com/[/gloworange]

Thumbs up

I loved the way US handled themselves in the first half, pity they cudnt convert when they got so many chances, i hope the yanks wud work on the finishes, i nearly poped out of the schair during some of the close shaves, I hope the yanks dont get upset and carry on...hats off to their efforts

Germany is an experienced team that had all the odds of beating Germany. When the US beat Mexico that was the best they had done in 72 years. US must be improving.