Thread: That norton problem

That norton problem

I have never used norton firewall, but isn't there a list of trusted sites that you can edit? That might take care of the problem, and then you could edit the security settings just for those sites. I also wanted to say, I also use zonealarm pro, and it is a great software firewall, if nothing else works, you might want to try that, or the cisco firewall, I forget what that one is called. Hope this help, Bye.

I think it is called centauri or something like that, I haven't ever used it, but my friend has it, he says it is pretty good.

Banned
    I suppose this was supposed to be a reply to another thread? If so, you might wanna consider using the Reply-button instead of the New Thread-one...

You wouldn't happen to have a split personality, do you? If not, you might wanna consider using the Edit-button instead of the Reply-one...

Lots of buttons, I know, but even you should be able to figure out what their function is...

Originally posted here by Negative
    You wouldn't happen to have a split personality, do you? If not, you might wanna consider using the Edit-button instead of the Reply-one...

I don't know Negative, he might because he has already gone through 2 accounts on AO, working on his 3rd in a matter of a few days.
    - Maverick

I couldn't reply to the other thread! Dang, I should have mentioned that before the negs, oh well, I'll mention it now. I couldn't reply to the other thread, because the person put it in the wrong forum and then JP closed the forum off, so I had to make another thread.

komo, just search the forums and you will find alot about firewalls and zonealaram.

Komo, recently I assigned negs for a post you made and accidently put no...JP. I ment to put JC. Im sorry, I didn't mean to cause confusion with that assignment. Just clearin things up!