Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would you fall for this....

the first thing that would come to my mind... how the heck would someone I met at a booth or 'communication centre' to make calls would get my email address... I dont tell people in the real world my email address... I barely let it out as it is! Second, I'm not married, last 'trip' was to HI and how many people just visit where he is saying he met them? Spelling, grammar, they are both h0rrible. I know I'm not very good at spelling and everything but that was just a mockery of English!

i belive u werent suppose to think u were the guy

thing was they thought u were him meaning u could trick them into giving u the money

usually they say they will need u 2 send this much money here 2 open the account so they could put the big sum in in a month but they needed ur part 2 open the account, then they run off with that part and u never hear from them again

at least thats the stories ive heard
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

What they do is get you to open a bank account
    next you are told that they must prove that it a ligit deal and there must be funds in and
    could you please deposit an amount in, normaly 50,000
    you must then give them the pin , account nr etc.
    next thing your account is empty and yes persons do fall for it
    how do i know My oldest brother is a high ranking officer in the police fraud squad
    and deals with this a lot

mike
    Never miss a good opportunity to shut up.....

I would fall for it...

hey.. I can't complain.. i taught all those Nigerians... and now i'm worth 40 million.. (NOT) lol

i got one a while back asking me to give them my account # so they could wire $25 million
    to so we both could start a buisness and be equal partners. yeah right! i believed for proberly
    a split second ...
    under hestimate me and you\'ve already lost , i play the fool so you think your the boss

I get this sorta crap on a daily basis in my Yahoo e-mail
    Mr Moyo
    Mr Mumbasa
    it's all part of the Nigerian scam, they try to screw people into actually paying.
    Most of the times the subject is like: NEED EMERGENCY ASSISTENCE

Wouldn't of fallen for it. Heh even if I had im too broke to open a bank account :P
    - ShadowTech - Never Fail, Never Falter, Never Fall
    \"Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est \" Knowledge is Power.
    \"Sed Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes\" Who will guard the guardians themselves?