Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Antipoints

Antipoints

Is there a minimum number of positive antipoints you need to have to assign greenies to posts?

Yes, 50 antipoints.

i thought it was 30, but 50 works for me also
    [shadow]i have a herd of 1337 sheep[/shadow]
    Worth should be judged on quality... Not apperance... Anyone can sell you **** inside a pretty box.. The only real gift then is the box..

k thanks

No Prob

AntiOnline Newbie
    This question keeps coming up, and the answer is not in the Site FAQ, as some people believe. So I am going to suggest that it be put there. (I'll post it in site suggestions, so JP will be likely to see it.)

This is what I've ask in my thread but some dumbs didn't get it and they gave me negs with the message that the answer is in the site FAQ.
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=230635

Why not just give people a text file to download when they register?

Originally posted here by kom
    Why not just give people a text file to download when they register?
    OMG! A useful-like post for Komo! *passes out*

(j/k)

I've actually said the same thing... I think there should be a text file and a simple multiple-guess test before you get posting priviledges. Fail the test, no postie-postie for you! Get like a DB of a 100 or more questions and give them a dozen... let them get one or two wrong, maybe.
    \"Windows has detected that a gnat has farted in the general vicinity. You must reboot for changes to take affect. Reboot now?\"

draziw --

Or maybe new supplicants should have to complete the following in 2000 words or less. I believe I should be allowed to post on AO because...

Then maybe seniors should vote on which 10 supplicants to admit per week based on their entries...

It'd be nice - but I can't see it somehow.

Kom / komo / komal --

Maybe choose a different avatar this time?? Welcome back btw - only keep your head down this time
    \"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.\"
    Sir Winston Churchill.