Thread: Addition to Site FAQ

AntiOnline Newbie

Addition to Site FAQ

The question keeps coming up about how many points a person needs before they can assign greenies, which actually have a positive point value, to others. Sometimes newbies get negs just for asking. I suggest that this information be included in the Site FAQ antipoints section.

It might be in the section "How Do I Assign Antipoints" and read something like this:

The value of the antipoints assigned by a new user is zero, neither positive nor negative, but the comments they add will be communicated to the recipient. When the new user has accumulated at least 50 positive antipoints, the antipoints they assign will begin to have a positive or negative value.

Find the actual thread that's the FAQ is located and reply to it with that text.

I know what ya mean, Jethro but I think she wants it in the FAQ and the like starter thingy so new people dont have to go to the thread to view it, the can click the link on the nav bar instead. Unless im interpretting it wrong.

I think Guus runs the FAQ. PM him AirHead.

AntiOnline Newbie
    Thank you for your replies.

Yes, JCHostingAdmin understood correctly. I think this, as well as anything else that gets asked repeatedly, belongs in the site FAQ, which can now be reached from the home page. If it is Guus who would handle that, I'll bring the suggestion to his attention.

Banned
    Greetings All:

Thanks for the suggestion! I've added the following 2 new questions to the FAQ:

*How Much Of A Punch Do My Points Pack?
    *I Got A Message Saying That I'm A Pain In The Ass!?!?

thread closed.