Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: n00b bans

n00b bans

There should be some kind of protection of newbies, so that they can't get banned just for making a few bad posts. I was thinking either there could be a newbie code of conduct, or maybe there could be protection for them that for there first few posts, they could could not be assigned antipoints, positive or negative. Maybe this would help the problem that newbies are always getting banned.

Oh come on komo... stop dwelling on the fscking ban problem already or you're going to find yourself getting yet-another-account banned!

Geeez-us... *SIGH*
    \"Windows has detected that a gnat has farted in the general vicinity. You must reboot for changes to take affect. Reboot now?\"

No, I am not complaining, I would just like to see some noobs not have to get banned liek I did twice! Sorry for trying to help, geez.

Newbies are not always getting banned and if they do is because they didnt read the noob tutorial and the "read before you post". That way if newbies get banned is cause they just didnt feel like reading thos posts. And komo please stop complaining about people getting banned, jus because you dont like the antipoints doesnt mean no one else does.

It's just that every post from you seems to have to see with either 1) antipoints, 2) getting banned or 3) apologies for posting something in #1 or #2. It's just getting very, very old.

As I've told you (now three times), try making some positive progress before revisiting this topic again. Until you have a couple greens under your belt, I (personally) wouldn't think about mentioning the word "antipoints" or the word "ban" again in these forums (or any derivation thereof). I don't know how much more straight-forward I can be... I really don't...

Yes, I'm trying to help, but my patience is wearing thin (I've also only gotten about three hours or sleep over the last couple of nights).
    \"Windows has detected that a gnat has farted in the general vicinity. You must reboot for changes to take affect. Reboot now?\"

right on draziw! Komo didnt you say you learned, show it.

Ok, I will, I am gonna make one more account, ok? I will only be helpful, and never complain with that account. K? Also, de me a favor and read my next post, i need some help.

Dude just stick with this account but dont mess up anymore.

TechieChick
    We're wasting our breath guys, by his own admission he's been banned twice and yet still can't figure out why and can only see it as being grossly unfair.

Komo, try not posting. Nada. Squat. Nothing. Read for a long time, say a period of two years at least. Hopefully by then you'll have matured enough to realize why the rules are the way they are and then you can join up and paticipate like an adult.

Just a thought.

TC

Feel free to PM me and tell me where it is, if you like... or don't... it doesn't matter. But I also wouldn't post something like "here's my next new account" it to these forums.

[edit]But I agree with the above... STICK WITH AN ACCOUNT, DARN IT (ie. this one's fine) DON'T just keep creating new ones every five minutes - or JP's surely going to work in the "Ban Client" code a bit better, at this rate[/edit]