Thread: What to do when you get banned?

What to do when you get banned?

Disclaimer:
    Alright this is for comic relief Not meant to be taken seriously but hey if you want go ahead..Just remember it's humor not insults
    Beeep------------

What to do when you get banned from AO. Now lets face it AO attracks people like a flurescent bug zapper. I don't know if it's the flashy red add at the top that says WINNER that is making people come back. Or maybe it's nice friendly colors of Purple and some kind of yellow. People just seem to come back here. Now as most people know AO is addicting and in this short short tutorial I will teach you how to break the AO addiction in Only 10 easy Steps. And we all know 10 beats 12 cause anything worth doing in 12 just sucks...

1) Find somthing else that is more addicting. Like Alchohol or smoking cigerettes. Usually these will keep you busy enough so you won't have time to come to AO. But please never mix alchohol and AO together *cough*MattyCross*cough*

2) Take up a hobby. Making model airplanes usually is crappy but after about an hour, for some reason you find yourself having a blast.

3) Drive your car to the gas station

4) Play monopoly or yahtzee with your grandmother. If you don't have a grandmother just find someone old. These games last forever. Plus since your playing with old people it should take a full day. Also to get some cash make sure to play for some money. Then follow step 1

5) Get a girlfriend or a boyfriend whatever. Just make sure not to get married. Cause after all you still want your life. Finding someone of the opposite sex or whatever will take up alot of time.

6) Go to car dealerships act like your gonna go buy a car. Take a couple out for test drives. usually car salesmen and sales lady's will keep you entertained. Then take advantage of them to get as much free stuff as you can. Usually exotic car dealerships are the best.

7) Go to college? Yeah sure why not. You'll get homework the only bad thing about that is well it's work right? Who likes to work yuck.

8) Go to Lens Crafters and harass the good looking chicks who where glasses you may just find one that is into computers. Besides chicks with glasses rock. Get a free eye check just make sure not to give them any money.

9) Go to missouri and purchase fireworks then go to IOWA and put them in people's mail boxes. Drive around the country and try to make a smiley face.

10) Go to the park and steal a dog. This is the best way to get a furry little pet. Pet's are great. They're so cool. Make sure to bring a leash with you so you can capture the furry little guy.

If you have any other great ideas. Make sure to post them up.

bonfire you should tell that to komail, ko123, komo,kom,etc.. There might be hope for him after all

hmmm.. good tips FreeOn.. um.. i mean bonfire..

ROFL what do you think i've been doing with the majority of my time? ROFL what's up sumdumguy

ah.. so you've been up to no good... huh ? hehehe...

Is it very easy to get banned on AO?

The Iceman Cometh
    Khakisrule > just look up Komal, Ko123, Komo, and Ko and read their posts (you'll get a list of them in each of their profiles). He is a very good example of how easy it is to get banned. He's what prompted many of the discussions about bans, either directly or indirectly.

AJ

Lightbulb

"My momma always told me life was like a box of choclates. You never know what your gonna get"

Re: What to do when you get banned?

Originally posted here by Bonfire

1) Find somthing else that is more addicting. Like Alchohol or smoking cigerettes. Usually these will keep you busy enough so you won't have time to come to AO. But please never mix alchohol and AO together *cough*MattyCross*cough*
    Hey!!! There's nothing wrong with alcohol and AO mixing.... makes for interesting conversations!!
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

I like your signature Matty_Cross hehe