site improvements - thanks JP

Thread: site improvements - thanks JP

site improvements - thanks JP

JP was busy as a beaver today... (hehe.. sorry for the pun on the hometown)
    I don't know how he could of implimented so much in such a short time but I just
    wanted to say thanks for listening and provide a quick recap of just a few of the changes
    with his comments included.
    I also agree draziw about General Chit Chat having WAY too much stuff in it. I've added a couple of forums recently ("AntiOnline: How Do I? or What Is?" and "Tech Humor") to help resolve that issue.
    (on improving site search ability from search engines)
    Very good idea Guus! Thanks, I appreciate it.
    Each thread page now contains specific meta keywords and a meta description.
    (on ap center and returning to main page)
    Two very good ideas. Both of which are now up live!

I think he did an awesome job. I came here this afternoon and was surprised by all the new forums.

Great job JP!

yea, those are all helpfull, and there's annother one too:
    antipoint conformation box(it pops up a yes/no box asking if your sure those are the AP's you want to assign):

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary, and those who dont.

But wait I still haven't been banned. JP must be slackin ROFL

Th antipoint confirmation box is great, i very nearly gave some one negatives instead of positives , until i checked it over. Great work =)
    \"Why is the bomb always gettin\' the last word?\" - Will Smith - Lost & Found (2005)