Thread: Spain Vs Korea, latest news please!

Question Spain Vs Korea, latest news please!

Hi fellow footies,

just wondering what happened to the match..

Banned
    South Korea to the semi-finals... (0 - 0, 5 - 4 penalties)

I still don't understand why countries like Trinidad can supply referees for quarter finals...
    The line-ref screwed up, again.
    Spain wasn't good, neither was South Korea. Thanks to the line-ref, South Korea is going to the semi-finals...

Talking ~~~what more do i need! korea through~~~~

..whos laffin all the way to the semis...hehe! feels good to see an asian team in the semis..amen.

saw the whole match in a scrolling web page on the fifa web site, no tv, living in the dark age! dammit! but its a new experience to see the final read out which said- korea through, i was waiting with baited breath to see it come on my screen...

Arrow ps

hi negative..
    dint get to watch the match live so cudnt comment on the refreeing, i believe that the general level of the referees has gone down in year round..shrugs..so many allegations, unsatisfied coaches and players..shud introduce a tv replay system asap.

regs

I still don't understand why countries like Trinidad can supply referees for quarter finals...
    The line-ref screwed up, again.
    Hehe, yeah true, but nobody said that life was fair. Why should we expect the world game to be any different .

Spain wasn't good, neither was South Korea. Thanks to the line-ref, South Korea is going to the semi-finals.
    Gotta agree with you again Neg. Neither team really deserved to win. So it went to penalties which is a bit like flipping a coin really. Maybe that was the best outcome in this case?
    OpenBSD - The proactively secure operating system.