Thread: positive points

positive points

i have recently given 2 people positive points , but they have sent me a pm saying why did i give them negitive points... plus i have read that if your positive points are under 50 it dosent count....... can anyone respond to this please, its making me look like a negative points giver.
    what a day.

this is because right now u are under negetive points.. and hence when u give out positive points to someone.. it goes as grey points.. so for that first u have to gain at least 50 positive points.. and then only when your points appear green in color then u can give positive to others...
    A laptop, internet connection and beer.

intruder, isn't it about one's status? This guy is a newbie so that's why his points don't count.
    but they have sent me a pm saying why did i give them negitive points...
    How can you know? People can be contacted even if they give positive points. Your points just appeared as grey and you probably didn't leave any comment telling that you actually appreciated their posts.
    its making me look like a negative points giver
    Your "User tends to assign" rating is right on the middle. I guess that's what it always says about newbies? Remember that you do not have to sign your assignments, they're meant to be anonymous. The AntiOnline main page will inform you with a big message if you're unbalanced with your givings, so don't worry.
    Q: Why do computer scientists confuse Christmas and Halloween?
    A: Because Oct 31 = Dec 25

it has nothing to do with being a newb... it is a combo of number of posts AND number of antipoints. and when you give greys, the message you get when some one clicks "contact user" comes up as negative
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Propoganda

AntiOnline Newbie
    wow i thought i was the only one that had that happen. i have never given out neg pts. yet but i had 4 guys/girls ask y i sent negs to them. so i stop given pts. untill i find out what was going on.

wortcraft

If you are giving out gray antipoints, you should convey that they are ``meant`` to be positive in your reason for giving them.