Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I Am Anthony Gayden

Tedob: Yeh, I realized that a few months ago that he was the same person. His writing styles are the same, and, umm, I don't know, I just knew. I think maybe AnthonyGayden has said something in another thread before that he was the same person. I can't remember... at 16 my mind fails me.

yeah jehnx but whats the point in that? if you could get enough pos point on these other account to make them mean something, they would have meant more all on one account. this dosn't make any sense!
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Tedob: lol, I don't know! I mean, it could work, I'm sure. I'm not, by any means, implying that ThePreacher is doing this (I've always had respect for this fellow since my first post here was answered in full by him) but I'm saying it's possible to do. If you have two fairly successful people when it comes to antipoints, and the system is designed to not allow you to give one person more antipoints 'til you assign at least five other people antipoints, then you could take the "semi-respectful" nick, assign positives to the "main" one, then go through old threads and assign those positives 'til you hit five people, then come back and assign more positives to the "main" one, 'til eventually the "main" one is really high really fast. Do you see what I mean?

Antionline Quitter..Srsly
    i knew anthony was was thepreacher..any1 who goes on AO irc whould know...and i believe he had 2 nicks cuz of somethign ot do with ...i dunno w/e but the point is that for some reason he has 2 names....Anthony want ot explain why just for clarification
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" — G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"

Ok, the truth of the matter on why I have more than one antionline account has to do with the irc. A while ago on the irc, JP had a bot that required everyone to use their antionline nick and password, and ident with it. My nick is ThePreacher, but I liked everyone calling me by my real name which is Anthony. Unfortunately another user had already taken just Anthony, so I used my whole name instead. As for using one account to give another antipoints, as you can see, my AnthonyGayden account has only one dot, if I had been abusing the system, it would have more than that. Also if you look at its antipoints given out bar it is completely balanced because ive never given antipoints to anyone using that account, muchless myself. If anyone feels its necessary to have JP check, he will be able to confirm that Ive been a good boy.

by the way, this thread was meant as a sort of joke towards preacherman's Role Call thread. I saw it and I had to post a reply.
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...895#post540895
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

Banned
    Read this: http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=231066 for clarification if you are still not understanding.

Hey Anthony (THEPREACHER)
    Do you think maybe we could get together at the same time and have
    a picture taken? Then we would have definite proof that we're different
    people? We do have one thing in common, though. We both run Mandrake
    Linux. That's how I know you must be an Ok guy.
    For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
    (Romans 6:23, WEB)

AntiOnline Newbie

Talking Fake it

Hey Anthony (THEPREACHER)
    Do you think maybe we could get together at the same time and have
    a picture taken? Then we would have definite proof that we're different
    people?
    Surely two computer geeks should be able to combine two pictures of themselves into one photo to make it look like it was taken of the both of you together. Might be interesting.

The Iceman Cometh
    Hey, Negative... instead of creating 25 AO accounts and giving them greenies, how about just passing those greenies onto me? hehe

AJ