Learning Network Architectures

Thread: Learning Network Architectures

Cool Learning Network Architectures

Hey, I just finished a tutorial on Network Architectures. Please read it. You'll learn something, I promise

If you like it, gimme a holla!

Stretch your MIND

Nice post lone1337 --

Perhaps next time it would be worth adding some formating to the text to make it more readable, but, that aside, good job!

Keep 'em coming
    \"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.\"
    Sir Winston Churchill.

Antionline Quitter..Srsly
    not bad...maybe some1 should write up a tutorial on the configuration of routers ...that would be an interesting read
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"

Nice tut. laid out in simple terms.
    - ShadowTech - Never Fail, Never Falter, Never Fall
    \"Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est \" Knowledge is Power.
    \"Sed Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes\" Who will guard the guardians themselves?

Good tut...
    I must admit I had never heard the "screened subnet/host/..." terminology before, so I did some searching on google; interestinglyof all the pages returned by that used that terminology, none mentionned the "three legged firewall" architecture. I find this surprising since I think this is perhaps one of the most common design used today?! It seems to me that the designs presented in these pages are somewhat to abstract, to theoric/academic. It seems to me that these presentations all put there security in their physical designs, forgetting about the importance of good firewall rule writing.

Anyways, maybe I just not seeing it right now...

Credit travels up, blame travels down -- The Boss