Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How long can u give antipoints?

totallycurious >> You know...there ARE more inventive methods to gain posts but hey!that's ok...Let's just ask questions like: " Why is the blue sky blue" or "Who's JP?"(lol...no offense) to gain posts.Oh yeah...just to remind you folks that totallycurious recently started a new thread that asked IF he can format his LINUX partition with the MS-DOS format utility...My bet:he's trying to get as many posts as he can by asked dumb questions:"How do you format c: by inserting a boot disk and typing format c:???"Christ!

Perhaps you are right victt. He may just be posting these things to get more posts under his belt, but perhaps the new suicide threads feature will cut off this post. Lets see if it does.

I'm just sad I can't give any more negative antipoints to totallycurious...:=(

Originally posted here by VicTT
    I'm just sad I can't give any more negative antipoints to totallycurious...:=(

Anymore points? If my understanding of the system is correct, you can't give any points at all at this point. You have to have a certain number of posts under your belt to even give points. And what's your problem with totallcurious anyway?
    - Maverick