Love this site!!!!!

Thread: Love this site!!!!!

Love this site!!!!!

Im new here id made few post and people have really helped me in a few problems with my pc that i had. This website is really helpfull and i recomend it to people with problems like me!!! Its like tech tv or something that u get to ask questions about computers but way even better!!!!!!!!!!

Again this site is really helpfull!!! Love this site and no wonder there is alot of addicts for this website

Thanks!
    [glowpurple]LilDraganon the power of the @[/glowpurple]
    [glowpurple]I am the one who trains like a maniac to have the power to force his opponent body into the shape of a pretzel and gently pin him down to the mat so his mommy can come and cuttle him![/glowpurple]

wait till you can't live without posting... that's when you really start loving it
    Learn like you are going to live forever, live like you are going to die tomorrow.

Propoganda

Antionline Quitter..Srsly
    hehe yea...i joined this commnity a long tiem ago and have learned to love it...it is unique in many ways and i dont think u will find another community so tightly knit with such great minds and williness to share information and to help others..../me extends ub3r hugs
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    You may love this site now, but you must be careful. Eventually, you may become addicted. Trust me, I know. Then your work goes down the tubes and your social life ends. And there is not AOA (AntiOnline Annonomys) so I am basically stuck with my addiction.... Just don't let it happen to you also.....
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Antionline Quitter..Srsly
    LOL....yea tis happened ot the best of us....we go somewhere and we are looking for some type of access to check the boards or jsut ot drop into IRC and see wot is going on there .../me needs the AOA
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"

This site is like really addicting. Everyone here seems to be nice, and really helpful. This is the coolest site. But the script kiddies here are a pain up the butt.
    [gloworange]Die, or surrender, either way won\'t work.[/gloworange]
    [shadow]HuntX7[/shadow]