Thread: Java Question

Post Java Question

I wondered, how are programs that hack Java created? I mean what creates them? Is it just HTML? If anyone does have Java hack programs please answer my question. Thanks.

are you looking to steal other people's java? Cause that's really lame. You should learn to program java then reverse engineer what your looking and then make it 20times bettter duh, doesn't everyone know this already

I don't ant to steal Java- read my question

No, I don't want to steal other people's Java. I don't care if you are experienced with Java because I'm not. I posted the question in newbie for 2 reasons: first, so that someone who does know about Java responds and second, because I am a newbie. I wouldn't have asked it unless I wanted to know. If anyone experienced with Java would answer my question I'd appreciate it.

Hi mom!
    The way the language itself is set up makes it really easy for people to decompile (decode, reverse enginering) java programs. That has to do with one of java's features: programmes are not compiled to machine specific byte-code, but to a general java-code that you can run on any machine (the 'write once, run everywhere' pinciple). Thus, 'hacking' java is easily done.

more info here
    I wish to express my gratitude to the people of Italy. Thank you for inventing pizza.

Thank you.

i'm not exactly sure what is being asked as far as the type of 'hacking', but one approach is to make use of weak package references and utilizing your own classes where vulnerable, or possibly even substituting classes if the possibility exists. additionally, this sometimes requires modifying the classpath.

in the context of a web applet, everything is still run under the security manager and policy, barring a signed applet...which may not be saying much depending on the runtime environment.
    -droby10