Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jeff K's intarnetguido

Banned

Jeff K's intarnetguido

Stumbled across this link today (thanks to c0m4nch3 on IRC)...

Jeff K

Here's a quote:

Intarnetguido
    once yuo know how yuor Intarnet works then yuo can taek advanatage of its many tools such as WINNUKE and PING and LUNIX and AOL chartoooms. AOL si teh best ISP too use but DONT USE AOL BECUASE ITS FOR FAGOTS!!! JERRY uses AOL and his parants wont even let him watch HBO! So dont watch HBO or else it turns off yuor Lunix and then goodbye Linus Torvolvos! I use Platinum AOL which si liek AOL but si a exclusive club liek the NWA or BALACK PANTHERS. besides Mircosoft si bettar its intarnet ready and if yuo use lunix and want to cruise on the instrumation Suparhighway then yuo have too do all kinds of stuped sLunix crap liek:

1. INSTALL RED HATe LOOOOOOOOOONIX
    2. RUN COMMAND E PROMPY CONMFIG SET -R -Q -SKF /DEV AAD -3827
    3. CONNECT TO A PINGY BOX
    4. SETUP A FIREWHALE
    5. RUN FREEWARE CLIANT SUBJECT OF DISK IN "VOM LIBRARY CUSTOM" -x -d -er -f -ggr /hd -eu /ldk /wiw -99ie
    6. delete evarything and install micorsoft Windows ME because good luck tryeing too do anything in Lunix because Lunix was built for peopal who weigh ovar 500 pounds and collact Star Warps toys and draw Lunix penguins all day because there job si customizing a TV remote control so teh 5 button makes it say "6". OOOOH GRATE JOB THERE FELLAHS I'M GLAD YUO SPEND ALL YUOR FREE TIEM WRITEING SOEMTHING NOBODY USES!!!!!!!! LIEK MAYBE A CERAMIC CARTOON CAT!!! WINDOWS ME si vary stabal and built too last and yuo can palay Corridore 7 on it UNLIEK Lunix. teh only game yuo can palay on Lunix is "catch teh monkey bannar ad." and post to newsgroups about how much yuo think chewbacka weighs and debate about who would win in a fight of "1010101011000101" versis "01010111010101010".

There's more where that came from :/

LMAO.. yeah i was in that site.. god that kidd gets into my nerves.. i swear.. if i get to meet him in person, i'd be tempted to ripp his gonads off with my barehands and shuv it down his throat.. or kick him so high up his arse that my sole would quench his thirst...

Banned
    they guy defaced cyberarmy well atleast the page was writen the same and it linked to that page and the cool funky music hehe
    well
    might be on alldas if you want to take a look
    RiOtEr

Lol... What's the link to the full site? I've been there before, but I can't remember it.

\"A humanitarian is always a hypocrite.\" -George Orwell

Maybe it is just me, but I can not stand to read misspelled words. Doesn't anyone use decent grammer these days? Does he even know that spellcheckers exist? Or am I just missing the point here. Is it the purpose of the site to use such bad grammer that it gives the reader a headache?

I mean, certainly I do not have perfect language skills, but............

LOL

FE

i know.. and that repetitive use of the word "faggot"
    "HELO FAGORTSAND WELLCOEM TOO MY NEW AND EMPROVED HOEMAPEG!!!! HELLO I USED TOO BE A HAX0R BUT NOW I AM A COMPUTAR CONSULTANT BECUASE HAX0RING SI ILLEGAL!!! AND TEHY SAIDS I WOULD BE ARESTED IF I KEPT HAX0RING SO NOW I HELP PEOPAL INSTEAD OF HURT THEM BUT IF YUO ARE A FAGOT I CANNOT TAEK REPSONSABILITY FOR YUO IF YUOR COMPUTAR MACHIENE HAS TOO BE SENT BACK TO GATEWAY BECUASE IT GOT WINNUKED BY A SLY FOX!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA~"

and there's more where that came from...
    i swear.. i'd post his picture on e-bay and put him on auction.. wait a sec.. since im ploting about it... might aswell do it now.

he sounds like a freakin 13 - 14 years old.. and i'd rather have a monkey administer my network than have him as my computer consultant.. coz i wouldnt accept the words "coz itz fer fagg0ts" as a reason why he didnt install the sofware or do something i told him to do.

I think it's supposed to be a joke! The kid's command of language way surpasses the equivalent of his spelling, and it's almost all typos rather than spelling errors so it's not even like he's dyslexic; I think he's trying to parody skript kiddies by acting like one, but it's not because he can't physically type correctly - check it out, those are HARD typos to make, he's either got a program to do it or he's spent a lot of time carefully correcting to get consistent typos. Bless him for trying! I found it quite funny actually...

XXX
    The Owls Are Not What They Seem

lol i dont mind about the skills.. its the attitude..

Banned
    Very amusing~! I think Lady HaxX0r is right...it's all "supposed" to be a joke. Whether it's funny or not, is a totally different story. lol