Hackers building....

Thread: Hackers building....

Antionline Quitter..Srsly

Hackers building....

on my daily search i found quite an interesting story hope ya like it

http://www.osopinion.com/perl/story/18258.html
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"

The Iceman Cometh
    This has already been posted (a few times, I might add). Check out this thread for more info: http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=230640

AJ

I dont care that I was posted before thank's for he information.
    [glowpurple]A_420_hacker_24::.\"A man without a computer is just a man, a man with a computer is a Admin\" ... \"If its not 4:20 on your clock, it\'s time to change the time\"..:Quotations from Larry Wall:.
    \"I think you didn\'t get a reply because you used the terms \"correct\" and \"proper\", neither of which has much meaning in Perl culture. :-) \"
    [/glowpurple]

my apology i went back in the general chit chat a page and didnt see it so i posted....maybe i should have looked farther back
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"

It's just fine that it was posted more than once. Sometimes posts are not seen by everyone, in which case it's a good thing to repost a link. Not all eyes are gonna know to search other forums for their same link, especially considering titles of posts are often misleading. Thank you, emrys, for posting this.

thx lots