Thread: Un-hackable website?

Hmmm...

/me refrains from comment.

Code:
    Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 17:54:38 GMT
    Server: Apache/1.3.20 (Unix)
    Connection: close
    Content-Type: text/html
    \"Windows has detected that a gnat has farted in the general vicinity. You must reboot for changes to take affect. Reboot now?\"

If I had to guess though... these guys aren't that stupid. They have to be egging someone on to try to break in to it. Then they can go play politics or maybe some of their leet h4ck3r d00ds will learn something so that they can go do it to someone else.
    \"Windows has detected that a gnat has farted in the general vicinity. You must reboot for changes to take affect. Reboot now?\"

I dont buy the unhackabke line. The only machine that cant be compromised is the one that is unplugged from the outside world, and has no keyboard or moniter.

Its russia, the country that cant keep track of their nukes, how would they manage to keep a horde of attackers out of their computers?
    You're not your post count, You're not your avatar or sig, You're not how fast your internet connection is, You are not your processor, hard drive, or graphics card. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of AO
    09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

Antionline Quitter..Srsly
    true dat
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" — G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"

Unhackable websites are not an impossible or even hard entity to accomplish...

Russians are always strange. Didn't they hack the soccer games a while back because they couldn't cope with losing. So they blamed it on an error of the field. Meh...
    ...This Space For Rent.

-[WebCarnage]

Something I've been noticing the last few week really hit me when I saw this. Although it isn't about hacking the site or anything, I thought it was odd...

Even though the whole site is in russian, most of the names of the HTML pages are in english. Even the domain name: president.kremlin.ru, has an english name to it.

Have you guys noticed the same thing, or is it just me?

Originally posted here by jezter6
    Something I've been noticing the last few week really hit me when I saw this. Although it isn't about hacking the site or anything, I thought it was odd...

Even though the whole site is in russian, most of the names of the HTML pages are in english. Even the domain name: president.kremlin.ru, has an english name to it.

Have you guys noticed the same thing, or is it just me?

From the source it seems like they used this to make the site.

"Page 'Main page template'
    Generated by AYAXI HTML Generator "
    Mankan

\"The purpose of abstraction is not to be vague, but to create a new semantic level in which one can be absolutely precise.\"
    - Edsger Dijkstra