Thread: Introducing Monday

Introducing Monday

Oops

This is what can happen when you forget to register your domain name...

Price Waterhouse are changing their name to 'Introducing Monday'... and forgot to register the .co.uk address (a real no-no for a company in the UK). So someone has registered it for them and put some real insanity up.

See: http://www.introducingmonday.co.uk/

You'll have to be quick because, despite the fact that 'Introducing Monday' is gonna have to pay big bucks for it, they won't be able to let this stay up for very long.

Enjoy it while it lasts
    \"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.\"
    Sir Winston Churchill.

GreekGoddess
    What is WRONG with that guys hands....he looks as if he has some SKIN disease.....ewwwwwwwwwww

Antionline Quitter..Srsly
    lol....wot prejudce :P.....hey GG when u coming by IRC?....
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" — G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"

GreekGoddess
    Soon...lately when I've been on there...it's been kinda dead...

not at alll u just need to come at night or in the morning not at lunch time!! :P...we eat not sleep
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" — G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"

Ugly hands. Everybody knows people with ugly hands like donkeys.... Crazy.... :P

OMG... that's FUNNY. Can you say MIRROR? (too late - already did)
    \"Windows has detected that a gnat has farted in the general vicinity. You must reboot for changes to take affect. Reboot now?\"

LMAO

Lol, my sister works for them. She said the IT guy was checking out all the different domains for their different branches. Its pretty funny. Cool post. And its just the consultuing arm of the company, they are splitting them because of the enron debacle.