now this is the highlight of my day

Thread: now this is the highlight of my day

now this is the highlight of my day

I got this in my mailbox today from a mailinglist I'm subscribed to.

http://www.villainsupply.com/

Banned
    I love the whole "evil lair" tips...

"A Secret Lair isn't so secret with a couple of hundred ex-construction workers wandering the globe, telling bar patrons about the secret shark trap you built into your underwater grotto. That's why it's vital to mind Helpful Tip #12:
    ALWAYS KILL OFF YOUR CONSTRUCTION CREW ONCE YOUR LAIR IS COMPLETE!
    In my experience, the best way to do this is to offer them all a trip home on a luxury liner -- a luxury liner with a hull lined with C4, that is. BHA HA HA HA ha ha ha ha ha!"
    -- Lord Vilhelm Von Superschuft, Committee of Evil

Interesting site. I especially liked the henchman help wanted section.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

looks like I'll be saving up a while for my lair with an active volcano...

GEL

rflmao!
    \"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.\"
    Sir Winston Churchill.

GreekGoddess
    MAKE A DEAL WITH SATAN

Want to guarantee success in your next evil venture? Then do what scores of celebrities have done, like Bill Gates, Alan Greenspan, and Britney Spears -- strike a deal with The Devil™! Why take chances -- you're not using your soul anyway! Get anything you want, for a price. Speak to a representative today!

Price: One Eternal Soul (Human)*
    *soul must not already be damned, nor promised to another major arcanum or anthropomorphic personification, nor damaged in any way (Near Mint to Mint ONLY)
    **for North America, contact our Infernal Acquisitions Representative, Vaal The Carpathian, Waylayer of Travelers, Beast of the Octumvirate, Viceroy of Hell, via his offices at Viacom.

*LOL* This is great....

Banned
    LOL i like the :
    PROP "DOOMSDAY DEVICE"

Evil On A Budget, Inc. presents the prop "Doomsday Device," guaranteed to soil the knickers of your "heroic" adversaries. Actually a plastic box filled with cheap electronics, the device makes ominous "whoop whoop" sounds when activated, and a sinister female voice counts down from 100. Just press the "deactivate" button when the craven idiots give in to your demands. I mean, who's going to call your bluff on something called a "Doomsday Device?"

Price: US$99.99
    *requires 2 AA batteries, not included
    put me down for 2