Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: a strange dream...

Omgoosh-koss, hope that's not the case here, cause it's recurring, and it's actually really pleasant. Guess you could go all Fruedian or Jungian on it, but you could prolly do the same with everyone's and take what you get from it badly.

GreekGoddess
    I've had a similar experience with a dream in HTML. At the time I was coding quite a few pages, staring at code all day to the point where I would close my eyes and still see it burned into my retinas. *LOL*

I don't remember a whole lot about it, but it was kind of Matrix like, people with streaming code, and in the dream I had a laptop, and as I changed things, people disappeared or things appeared. Very odd.

Maybe it is a sign that if you try a bit harder you'll have a great program on your hands.

Antionline Herpetologist
    It's happened to me a lot. Once, I had to write some code for source highlighting in VB and the code I had written was unbelievably inefficient. I go to sleep that night and BAM! the code comes to me. Needless to say, I jumped out of bed and coded it in immediately. And the code worked (as usual).
    Cheers,
    cgkanchi
    Buy the Snakes of India book, support research and education (sorry the website has been discontinued)
    My blog: http://biology000.blogspot.com

Neo, you are ready, save us now.

heh.. just kidding.

I also have dreamed code, though I am only a dabbler, learning enough of whatever language I need to work with to get my project finished(usually recycling others code heavily). I only need to program once in a great while, but if I have been working on a project long enough, sometimes the fix for a problem I have does come to me the day after I have a code/matrix dream.

Syini666> Does anybody here remember Verra Lynn?
    \"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.\"
    Sir Winston Churchill.

ntsa > yep, im a huge floyd fan, actually if I ever have children, id probably name my daughter Vera Lynn, or possibly Emily. I'm hoping to see Gilmour or Waters play at least once in my lifetime, since I can't see the band as a whole anymore.
    You're not your post count, You're not your avatar or sig, You're not how fast your internet connection is, You are not your processor, hard drive, or graphics card. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of AO
    09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

Kwiep
    I don't sleep, that's the best solution.
    Double Dutch

dude you need to get some a$$

it had happened with me also one day.. i was suppose to appear for my C exams the next day and in the night i studied till round about 3.30 .. then i went to sleep .. and i dreamt that i am writing my paper and the paper is sometimes easy and sometime tough.. and i am writing and writing.. adn sweating... and in the morning the paper was good but my brother told me "u were murmering printf scanf in your sleep.." heheh now what can u say...
    A laptop, internet connection and beer.