Let see how long it takes

Thread: Let see how long it takes

AntiOnline Newbie

Let see how long it takes

LET SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES TO GET BANNED. THIS CAN BE FUN. YOU LIKE GIVE NEGS. WELL HERE YOU GO. YOU ****ING FAGS. WOW THAT WAS FUN. DICK FACE ASSES. WOW I SAID IT AGAIN. THE ONLY RESON I AM DOING THIS IS BECAUSE I DONT GIVE A ****.PLUS I SEE WHERE PEOPLE HAVE WROTE GOOD POST BUT THEY GET NO PTS. BUT YET EVERYONE SAY YEA THAT WAS GOOD MAN I LIKE THAT BUT THEN AS I LOOK DOWN THE PAGE I SEE WHERE ANTHERS HAVE GOT GREENIES FOR JUST SAYING GOOD POST. WELL IF IT IS A GOOD POST THEN GIVE HIM/HER GREENIES FOR IT NOT SOMEONE ELSE ON THE PAGE JUST BECAUSE THEY SAID "GOOD POST MAN" NOW THIS DOES NOT HAVE TO DO WITH ANY OF MY POST AS I HAVE NOT DONE DAY ABOUT THE SAME AS THE DAY I STARTED. BUT I JUST CANT BE ON A SITE THAT HAS ALOT OF ****ING KIDS THAT JUST LIKE TO **** OFF. I CAME HERE TO LEARN LIKE MOST PEOPLE I THOUGHT HAD CAME HERE FOR BUT DAM I SEE SOME PEOPLE ASK SOMETHING GOOD BUT HE GET NEGS BUT YET IF YOU READ THE POST IT SAY GOOD JOB MAN I LIKE THAT POST. THEN WAY THE **** IS HE OR SHE GET NEGS. I TELL YOU WAY BECAUSE MOST OF YOU **** OFFS HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO. JUST REMEMBER YOU LITTLE ****S YOU WAS A NOOB AT ONE TIME ALSO. I CAN ONLY SEE TWO RESONS WAY MOST OF YOU COME HERE AND THAT IS TO TRY TO PLAY GOD AND JUDGE PEOLPE AND TO GIVE ONLY THE PEOLPE ASSES YOU KISSING GREENIES. WOW NOW THAT WAS FUN. AND THE KOOL THING IS IF YOU SAY ****, ****, ETC. YOU GET BANNED ALSO HEHE. IT IS A GOOD SITE JUST ****ED UP PEOPLE ON IT. OK GET READY START GIVEN NEGS.

HEHE

WORTCRAFT
    Share on Google+

Banned
    wortcraft, you are a dumbass.

Although I agree with part of what you say, minus the insults and cussing. Of course, even if you HAD made this post w/out the insults and cussing, you would have still been flamed. :\
    Share on Google+

Banned
    hmmmmmm you know,if i was able to give positive APs i would, just to be a pain in your ass with this getting banned thing your trying.......... not cause i think its a good idea but cause it would be least benifitial to you. so heres my positive APs have a nice day

anyone wanna join the coup?
    Share on Google+

The Iceman Cometh
    You know what wortcraft... only the newbies even care about antipoints. As you said, many of us are here to learn (including many of the senior members) so what does it matter if we're given positive or negative points? It doesn't! Get over yourself... if you want to learn, stay and learn and don't get worked up over completely useless sh*t like antipoints.

AJ
    Share on Google+

It appears your Caps Lock key is stuck on.
    Share on Google+