deleted threads
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: deleted threads

Banned

deleted threads

this mabee isnt quite a bug but a computers litteral thinking...... i noticed that a thread just got deleted fron right under my nose........ ok, so isnt that cool. what i am mentioning is that it still shows up on the main page with all the most recent posts and everytime i click it it tells me that the thread dosnt exist....... hmmmm mabee telling the system to remove any links on the main page to deleted threads would be good i think......
    Share on Google+

Banned
    I know that some mod here, doesn't delete threads, he can't so instead he just hides them. It will still show up, but because it is hidden you are unable to access it. That may have been what happened.
    Share on Google+

Banned
    It's not a bug. It was a racist, sexist, ignorant, how-do-I-turn-off-cap-locks-kinda post. The 'link' still showing up on the main page is a 'bug' JP is working on... Sorry to cause any inconvenience...I hope AO still fits all your needs...
    Share on Google+

Banned
    neg > i wasnt saying that the thread was a bug, i was saying that it showing on the main page after it was deleted was the bug. but to know that its being worked with already is good

unleashed > if you didnt see it the first time around theres no way that its worth putting a link up for, belive me, neg knows what im talking about and he described it VERY well, if thats not enuf to tell you what one it was then you missed it and im jellous of you!
    Share on Google+

When I was posting there was no posts, and after I submit I saw the other posts above mine.
    Share on Google+

Why does this thread say that the status is negative? *No Neggy, Not you!!*

I can't see any of the posts that don't look to be even.....

And what are unleashed and LoggOff talking about? Unleashed hadn't said anything, but it looks like he did from LoggOff's reply, but LogOff's reply comes before unleashed's post.... ARGHHH!!! My head hurts now....
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"
    Share on Google+

Banned
    Matty > My guess is that a newbie assigned neg points to one of the posts. Since they don't count, the antipoints-levels of the posts haven't changed, but the thread's status is negative...
    Share on Google+

Wouldn't that technically be a bit of a bug? I mean, if they can't count, it shouldn't affect the thread.....
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"
    Share on Google+

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    Unless unleashed (or someone else) made a post that was given negative points, then they deleted the post.... not sure if it would still show up as negative, but it would explain why logoff is talking to unleashed.....
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman
    Share on Google+

Matty_Cross & souleman > After reading LoggOff's post and replying to it I was the first poster, but after I submit my post asking LoggOff that what is the post's name I saw that Negative has mentioned which post Loggoff means.
    So the guys thin that I post withoit reading Negativ's post and they give me some negative antipoint.
    I don't think if this kind of beahivour is good. is it? they judje very fast !
    Share on Google+