Pop-ups...millions of them...icq

Thread: Pop-ups...millions of them...icq

Pop-ups...millions of them...icq

I clicked the pager thing for icq, wondering what it does, im not fimilar with icq. And I got never ending pop-ups...I had to click alt+f4 so many times. Once I was able to go to the page that kept giving me those pop-ups, by moving down lots of the scroll bar in the taskbar(sounds kinda weird but true) and right-clicked on it and closed it. The pop-ups stopped, but I still had lots to close.
    Now,
    Was this supposed to happen?
    Was something wrong?
    Is it my computer?
    Or is something messing with my mind?
    Or other?

Thanks
    [gloworange]Die, or surrender, either way won\'t work.[/gloworange]
    [shadow]HuntX7[/shadow]

Didn't you know ICQ is owned by the POP UP KING AOL? Quite using it when they bought them and I still keep my 6 digit number active cause I can though...hey think I can sell it on E-Bay???
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

But these pop-ups were never ending and coming up REALLY fast....try it yourself, at your OWN risk.
    [gloworange]Die, or surrender, either way won\'t work.[/gloworange]
    [shadow]HuntX7[/shadow]

I'll take your word for it.. strongly suggest some sort of popup killer... even if they're starting to get around them too.

---Aku. Soku. Zan.

.hey think I can sell it on E-Bay???
    I'll give you half a penny.. not including shipping
    WWJD
    What Would Jesus Do (For a klondike Bar?)

GreekGoddess
    You can download a popup killer specifically for ICQ, in fact, I believe it kills all ads. Try searching for it on Google.

LOL Rad, oh it is the semential value I cannot put a price on, a part of my own Web history before AOL opened their damn connect out here place went to hell. Can you believe it at one time people would give anything for a low ICQ number theft was happening all about even stole mine back a few times, like ICQ is secure LOL. Huntx7 well you have like millions of Ads AOL wants you to see check the license agreement am sure you gave them the right to send the ad pages all 7 million of them and that does not count the 14 million sent via ICQ exploits. You sure Rad lets see what else I can get on E-bay LOL.
    I believe that one of the characteristics of the human race - possibly the one that is primarily responsible for its course of evolution - is that it has grown by creatively responding to failure.- Glen Seaborg

Banned
    *The crowd roars* "Proxo, Proxo, Proxo!!" "ladies and gentlemen, introducing. . .the scourge of html, the wrecker of javascript. . .the little green demon. . .Proxomitron"