Help!

Thread: Help!

Banned

Cool Help!

Does anyone know where I can find [pong]STC 3.0 Follow the Blind[/pong] at? And yes I looked for my self using www.google.com www.msn.com and other search engines no luck. I had it last year but my brother deleted it! It's works with all windows operating systems & can anyone recommend any good networking software to download I wanna test my computers and see if I have any exploits ports open etc....
    Share on Google+

GreekGoddess
    This wouldn't be the update of the same program that you're looking for is it?

STC 4.0 has 39 different script kiddie related tools!

Tools included :

.htaccess Brute-Force, Anonymous FTP - Scanner,List with BIOS Master Passwords,
    CD-Player, CGI-Vulnerability Scanner, Country Codes, Dictionairy Generator, DNS,
    Domain Scanner, File Comparison, FTP-Brute Force,Get System Services,
    Get cached Passwords, Hex/Dec/Bin/Ascii Converter, HTML Grabber,
    IRC-Channel Brute Force, IRC-Flooder, Link Looker, NetBios Password Cracker
    Password Generator , Ping / Traceroute, Port2Service, Portflooder, Portscanner
    Portchecker, Portwatcher, Screensaver Password Cracker,
    OOB Nuker, Telnet Brute-Force, Whois, Anonmailer / Bomber
    TCP Connect, Secure Deletion, doc-2-dic, Easy Stegano, Vinegere Crypt
    Simple Zip, Pop Cleaner, Metatag Generator

If so...you're looking in the wrong place.
    And by the way...I found it on Google.
    Share on Google+

Sad Kiddie Scripter

blunt, haven't you yet learned that kiddie scripting and kiddie scripters are among some of the most hated subjects in cracking? First off something like STC 4.0 is just pathetic because it only gives joy to kiddie scripters who can't make any programs for peoples own good. Therefore, it only shows your own level of ignorance to even ask about something like that here. Greek Goddess only posted where to find it to prove a point: that your foolish kiddie scripting will only result in much flaming. If anyone else agrees with me on this please flame this f00l for asking to locate and use just another worthless liddie script program.
    Share on Google+

Banned
    blunt, haven't you yet learned that kiddie scripting and kiddie scripters are among some of the most hated subjects in cracking? First off something like STC 4.0 is just pathetic because it only gives joy to kiddie scripters who can't make any programs for peoples own good. Therefore, it only shows your own level of ignorance to even ask about something like that here. Greek Goddess only posted where to find it to prove a point: that your foolish kiddie scripting will only result in much flaming. If anyone else agrees with me on this please flame this f00l for asking to locate and use just another worthless liddie script program.

All I here is BLAH BLAH BLAH shut the phuck up! Hey where can I find [pong]STC 3.0 [/pong] or [pong]STC 4.0[/pong] at? I'm not a 1 K|dD1 you [pong]L@/\/\[/pong] I am trying to get my C.C.N.A so I am trying to learn and study [flip]network activity [/flip]
    Share on Google+

You know, if you want to know if you have exploitable ports, you might want to try an online service to test your ports. scan.sygate.com, or even dslreports.com. Either should give you a list of commonly exploited ports that are open on yer box. But wait, there's more you can do!! You can READ! Now, I know this concept is novel, but there is a great deal of litterature out there on the services that you are more than likely running. Wanna know what I mean? How about you check out securityfocus.com or xatrix.org. You will more than likely find your system and it's services in there somewhere. But wait, we're not through yet!!! A wise way to go would be to reword, or even better still, delete this post as it will not be welcomed with open arms..

Regards. And Happy Reading.
    \"I believe that you can reach the point where there is no longer any difference between developing the habit of pretending to believe and developing the habit of believing.\"

Share on Google+