tiny personal firewall 3

Thread: tiny personal firewall 3

tiny personal firewall 3

Hi all,

Dont know if anyone has posted about the relativly new version of tpf, if so sorry in advance,
    but i thought it was worth the mention as it is a nice looking firewall.
    check it out here

i have been playing around with it now for the last hr and there are a hell of alot of settings.
    not just for internet but also file security. it logs everything, i mean everything + its got a nice log view setup.
    some of the settings i like are you can set file permissions for certian file types eg. read only for all vbs or java applets.
    i did a heap of online tests and passed all perfect except for privacy test which im sure u can configure somewhere in it but im just learning it at the moment (doesnt really bother me much anyway that google might know i visited antionline).
    it costs around $40 usd but has a 30 day trail.
    so for those that aint seen it, its worth a look.

Antionline Quitter..Srsly
    hhmmmm i belive Tiny Firewall is free...maybe the business version or some other version costs 40 USD but i got it from the web site for free.....mind clarifing?
    \"\"A weak mind is like a microscope, which magnifies trifling things but cannot receive great ones.\" G.K. Chesterton, 19th-century English essayist and poet\"

The Iceman Cometh
    Emrys: If I understand it right, TPF 2 used to be free to consumers, but with TPF 3, they have started charging consumers. See the Price List for pricing information.